Friday, 1 October 2010

Another Day Of Being Ill

Still ill :'[
I'm basically doing what I did yesterday [in bed, on laptop, feeling sorry for myself]. No-one is reading this... That makes me sad :[ Oh, well. I'll improve my writing skills even if you're reading or not. I'll be off in half an hour, an hour, maybe. I want to finish the first Vampire Academy book today. Then I can continue with the second one! They're really good.

Vampire Academy is about two girls, basically. Rose Hathaway and Lissa [Vasilisa] Dragomir. Lissa is a mortal vampire [a Moroi] and Rose is a dhampir. They run away from St. Vladimir's Academy but get taken back. Rose is Lissa's guardian - she cannot let her get in any kind of danger. They must never let their guard down lest the Strigoi [immortal vampires] take Lissa - forever. Rose has to train to keep Lissa safe - she rarely has fun with her busy schedule.

It's amazing so far. I am really engrossed in it. I am on page 262, chapter 19. So, like I said, in about 30 minutes - 60 minutes, I'll be off to read some more.

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment